Friday, December 26, 2008

Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by the blog for Hound and Thistle. H&T is my new company and right now I am making stationery for design-lovers and for dog-lovers. I love paper, I love design, and I love dogs. So, wrap all of that together and you get Hound and Thistle. I've been making stationery for about 7 years now, but only seriously for a couple. Over the past couple of years, I've gotten really involved with my dogs and dog events, that is when I realized the need for cool stuff for dog-lovers. So many of the things out there feel dated and old-timey and I wanted to do something more fresh and fun, thus began my work on creating stationery for dog lovers. The cool thing about my stationery is that if you like dogs, you can put a dog breed silhouette on the stationery, if you don't like dogs or want something else, you can put an initial on it or wording like "thank you". It's really pretty, fun stuff and I hope you like it as much as I do!

January is my month to work on the website and I hope to have it up really soon because I already have lots of designs ready to go! As far as the dogs go, I have all AKC recognized breeds available. If you have a mixed breed or something more exotic, I will do a custom silhouette for you. For all you cat lovers, have no fear, cats are my next endeavor!

As soon as the site is up and running, I will let you know. Stay warm and toasty this winter! See you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment