Friday, December 19, 2008

Hound and Thistle - Yippee!

I know, I know...who starts a blog, writes one posting and doesn't show up for 5 months?!? Me, I guess. Honestly, I have been busy and need to stay on track and keep this up. You see, I'm just launching my own stationery line and have been busy as a bee trying to get everything together!

The first incarnation of said stationery line was started in 2000 and was called MEW Creations (MEW are my initials with my maiden name and I always loved them, thanks mom and dad!). Well, I had to change the name because I have a line of stationery including all the AKC recognized dog breeds and MEW simply screams cat, not dog. Then I decided it should be called RUFF Creations, cute enough, but that only speaks to the dog stuff I do and not all of it is dog-related. So, instead of having two names which was confusing the heck out of me, I decided upon "Hound and Thistle". When you see the MEW Creations logo, you'll get it.

So, off we go...Hound and Thistle is the final name and now I've got to work on the website so you can all see my lovely cards. I hope to include more items as well, including t-shirts. I do have one shirt ready to go, it's an Earthdog shirt for all you terrier enthusiasts!

OK, I've got to run because I need to design the logo for the new company name...so much to do! I promise to write more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment