Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dog Show Booth - Day 1


So, I wanted to share with you a photograph of our booth at the Classic Cluster dog show in Atlanta, GA. We're sharing it with a couple other ladies from the Atlanta Terrier Club and it turned out really nice. In fact, I would say it's probably the nicest booth at the show! The H&T items are mostly in the foreground...


I wish I had more energy to write, but after weeks of preparation and working until the wee hours last night, I need to put my feet up! If you're coming by, we've got a good location. It's straight to the back of the center and a little to the right (rows J&K if you look for the markers on the ceiling). Come on by and say hi!


I'll report more later...now on to cuddling with the dogs and eating some dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment