Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hound and Thistle Update

I am beginning to learn how hard it is to juggle so many things! I have a full-time job, a part-time job and my new company, Hound and Thistle. Pair that with a house to run (with two dogs that shed a lot) and there just isn't enough time! Plus, I'm a girl who needs a lot of sleep so I can't cut out the sleep! ;)

I am still working on the Hound and Thistle website and I left the hardest part last...the shop. I've got the shop layout ready but now need to connect it to PayPal. I've done this before but with only one product so it's going to be a little more time-consuming this time around! The greatest part though is that I love it. Working on H&T is so fun and fulfilling that it doesn't really feel like work. I just want to offer great products that people will love and of course, I want everything, including the website, to look awesome!

OK, I'm off to work on the site...Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment