Thursday, March 5, 2009

Be Thankful

This is going to be a short one, but an important one...Things are tough right now for so many people and right now the biggest thing we hear about is the economy, however, I don't think it's all that important to worry about in the grand scheme of things. What?!!? You might think I've gone off my rocker, but I trust you, I haven't. I've been dealing with the economic thing a bit longer than most due to my full-time job and that of my husband and over the last year and 1/2, we've really realized how much we have and what to be thankful for. Don't get me wrong, the money thing is tough, but it's not everything. I know a couple of really special people who are going through medical issues and they amaze me every single day. They are so strong and positive and I just can't imagine how they do it, but they do and they inspire me more than they know. Now, I have my opinions on the economy and what our government is doing to "fix" it, but that's not important. What is important is to remember you have so many other things to be thankful for...your health, your family, your pets, your home, the fact that you can wake up each day, walk outside, breathe fresh air, and go about your day. So if you're feeling stressed about the economy, and I know so many of you are, remember all the little things that you take for granted each day. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other, work hard, pray a little (if you pray), and know that this too shall pass. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment